Our Parts Apprenticeship provides on the job training within your workplace, backed up by bespoke eLearning modules and training courses at the DAF Academy at DAF Trucks UK Headquarters in Haddenham.
You will tour the Leyland Assembly Plant and Parts Distribution Centre and witness the full range of our award-winning trucks being built.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Parts Advisor
- YOU will be a key role within the dealership, interacting with all areas of the business including sales, service and customers.
- YOU will be key to creating a seamless customer experience as well as management of the specialist tools and stock required for both our customers and the workshop.
- YOU will develop knowledge of the full range of our DAF products and TRP (all makes) products and gain an understanding of the purpose and function of vehicle parts.
- YOU will provide expert advice and support to both customers and your workshop colleagues.
- YOU will maintain strong customer and business relationships.
- YOU will be a brand ambassador for DAF.
YOU ARE THE FUTURE
Are you ready?
What do you need to join?
GCSE grades 4-9, (A-C or equivalent in English and Maths).
What qualifications will you get?
At the end of your programme, you will achieve an Apprenticeship Completion Certificate, qualifications in English and Maths and a great start to an exciting career in the motor industry.
What can you expect?
You will be employed at a DAF dealership and attend enhanced training sessions at DAF Trucks Academy at DAF Trucks UK Headquarters.
As a full-time employee, you will be paid a wage whilst gaining industry-leading qualifications.
On completion of your Apprenticeship, you will be encouraged to further develop your skill and knowledge base by progressing through our industry-leading training programmes at DAF Academy.